White 0.96" I2C IIC SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
The use of OLED technology offers the following advantages for flat-panel displays?
1. A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LCD (See comparison of Picture 1 and Picture 2 below)
2. Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
3. High luminosity
4. Lightweight and thin (less than 2 mm)
5. Capable of wide viewing angles~180
6. Low operating voltage and power consumption
7. Quick response (~ ? second level)
8. Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)
A Comparison of OLED and TFT-LCD Display Technologies
High resolution: 128 * 64
Viewing angle:> 160
Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
Working Temperature: -30 c ~ 70 c
Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
Driver IC: SSD1306
We Also Recommend
1 Channel 5V Relay Module Low level for SCM Household Appliance Control Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
2.54MM 6Pin 8Pin 10Pin 10MM Long Needle Female Pin Header Strip Stackable Header Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
20CM Male To Male Jumper Wire- Cable 40PACK Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market