IR Flame Sensor Module Detector Smartsense For Temperature Detecting Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
1.can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~ 1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test
2.the detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
3.sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
4. the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
5. with adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
6. the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
7. the output format: DO digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
8. a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
9. PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
10. using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Instructions for use:
1, the flame sensor flame most sensitive to ordinary light is also a reaction, generally used as a flame alarm purposes.
2, the output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port.
3, with the flame sensor to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature, the flame of a lighter test distance 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test.
4, analog output and the AD conversion process, can achieve higher accuracy.
We Also Recommend
1 Channel 5V Relay Module Low level for SCM Household Appliance Control Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
2.54MM 6Pin 8Pin 10Pin 10MM Long Needle Female Pin Header Strip Stackable Header Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
20CM Male To Male Jumper Wire- Cable 40PACK Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market
3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module Compatible With Arduino by Atomic Market